Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friends

*****DEDICATED TO ALL MY FRIENDS*****



When I was 5, I had a friend
We went to school, hand in hand

Shared our Tiffin’s, fought over a LOLLIPOP
Next day, back to school, forgot the fight…forgot the lollipop

By the time I was 12, friends had ‘evolved’
From good times to bads, they’ve given me all….

From pulling legs to copying workbooks, life never felt so easy….
Yet, couldn’t find my BEST FRIEND, in the world so busy…

Engineering gave me everything I wished for,
Gave me my BEST FRIEND and a whole lot of GOOD FRIENDS to die for.

Definitions of friends have changed over the year
But losing a good friend is something that I still fear…..

The search for GOOD FRIENDS goes on and on……..
Having some good ones makes me feel happy
The craving for more…..keeps me egging on………….

2 comments:

  1. take a bow shinoj !!! loved it... :)

    PS: jus lemme knw wch category of friends i fall in.... :P

    ReplyDelete